You utter morons

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilwebby

Player Valuation: £50m
Have said for longer than anyone else here.

LAMPARD has been our problem.

He's gone - we win. Simples.

And yet the idiots who kept defending him - how do you feel now?

Yes there are a lot of problems with the club at present, but the manager was the by far the biggest.

With im gone we have a fighting chance now. It's just a shame we didn't give it to ourselves 6 games ago.

I am still absolutely furious with this club and its supporters for not being able to see this sooner. Tactically, Lampard is an utter idiot - he was far the worst manager in the top flight. I hope everyone who kept backing him, kept saying "who will we get in" will look at themselves in the mirror and understand that this reprehensible lack of standard keeping would certainly have seen not just relegated, but utterly humiliated. Look at yourselves in the mirror tonight and ask yourselves if you understand what our club motto means.

You Utter fools.You Utter idiots. If we stay up it will be IN SPITE of you, not BECAUSE of you.

DO BETTER.

Yes there are a lot of problems with the club at present, but the manager was the by far the biggest.

With im gone we have a fighting chance now. It's just a shame we didn't give it to ourselves 6 games ago.

I am still absolutely furious with this club and its supporters for not being able to see this sooner. Tactically, Lampard is an utter idiot - he was far the worst manager in the top flight. I hope everyone who kept backing him, kept saying "who will we get in" will look at themselves in the mirror and understand that this reprehensible lack of standard keeping would certainly have seen not just relegated, but utterly humiliated. Look at yourselves in the mirror tonight and ask yourselves if you understand what our club motto means.

You Utter fools.You Utter idiots. If we stay up it will be IN SPITE of you, not BECAUSE of you.

DO BETTER.
Someone else blaming the fans

DO BETTER.

Can you send pictures of your fridge mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.