"You think this is bad son?..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think this is bad son? I remember letting a (club record signing) striker named van Wolfswinkel score late for Norwich a 2-2 draw on the opening day, he didn’t score again for the whole season & they were relegated.

You think this is bad son? I remember a guy ran onto the pitch and confronted Alex Nyarko, who then ran down the tunnel and never played for Everton again

Didn’t we also do see thing weird ? I think we signed him on a 4 year deal but he only had a work permit for two years or something like that

You think this is bad son? I remember our manager going to watch Ayr united v Dundee United and thinking Alan Hansen and Andy Gray weren't worth a bid. He didn't want to spend £300K on Ian Rush either
Gordon Lee, if he’d signed Ian Rush he’d have converted him into a full back, was he any relation to Christopher Lee from the horror films, looked a lot like him.

Inappropriate Behaviour
You think this is bad son?

We used to have a nonce called Phil Neville as our captain. And he said in post-match interview that he wasn't sure if he wanted to score in the penalty shoot-out against Man U. And he remained captain. Add into the mix that he was technically one of the worst players even to put on a pair of boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.