Yes or No: post WBA result should Martinez be sacked?

post WBA result: should Martinez be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 238 37.4%
  • No

Votes: 399 62.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah! He's earnt a bad season. Don't forget moyes 2nd, keep the faith ;)
Problem is, a good season gets you another season in the prem, which is the bedrock this club is built on. Maybe Europe as a bonus.

A bad season, well...doesn't bear thinking about. If relegation didn't exist, then yeah, fill yer boots Bob. But we cannot ignore than a consequence of continually bad performances is very likely relegation.

Problem is, a good season gets you another season in the prem, which is the bedrock this club is built on. Maybe Europe as a bonus.

A bad season, well...doesn't bear thinking about. If relegation didn't exist, then yeah, fill yer boots Bob. But we cannot ignore than a consequence of continually bad performances is very likely relegation.
I think we'll be fine! That was 10 man wall of crud we were up against!

Keep him on till May if you are prepared to take on the financial obligations of losing P cash and the players at a cut price.

Hey @davek recount the times you saw a Moyes side go belly up so easy so often.

(I don't expect an answer, it's ok mate)
He recently posted a list of all the seasons under Moyes where we had a similar points tally after a similar amount of games. I think it was 4 seasons in all.

Apart maybe from arsenal, has any team won the top flight in 30 years by playing open and expansive tikka tikka?

Actually that arsenal side attacked with width and pace.

Martinez style just doesn't cut it in the prem.
not with dross British players and Wigan rejects...no
Needs to improve his transfer dealings or he won't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.