2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll probably be able to get 3-4 times his salary with us if he agrees to join a Middle Eastern club. One last payday perhaps? Could easily walk into a contract that guarantees him £30m over two years.
Exactly. Baffling that some people think a 28 year old who will be looking for his last big contract would happily "do the club a favour" and cut his £120k a week wages in half for a 1-2 year deal rather than do what is in the best interests of his career/family/finances. Players can talk about loving a club all they want but we all know they generally go where the best contract is.

Played well for us in the run in but we need to get rid of sick notes that are paid a fortune. Thanks yerry but bye.
Spot on. Great defender for us when fit, but we're just in no position to continually accomodate sicknotes in the squad. Hanging our hat on injury prone players is one of many reasons the club is in the mess it is.

Big difference to being in the squad and starting, but he's been on the bench 17 times this season, he's got massive fitness issues but I don't think it's AS bad as people make out.

He's been fully fit all year, if he has come in earlier instead of Keane, he'd have played over 20 league games in 3 of the last 4 seasons.

I think he's deffo worth a new contract and would be looking to punt anyone of our other defenders before him ( except tarky of course )

Big difference to being in the squad and starting, but he's been on the bench 17 times this season, he's got massive fitness issues but I don't think it's AS bad as people make out.

He's been fully fit all year, if he has come in earlier instead of Keane, he'd have played over 20 league games in 3 of the last 4 seasons.

I think he's deffo worth a new contract and would be looking to punt anyone of our other defenders before him ( except tarky of course )
Dyche was never gonna play him from the start with Keane at his disposal anyway, and he was on the bench for about 15 games this year or something daft.

I wouldn't be surprised is if Mina was the player in our squad that had the highest Points/Game over the last few seasons. I would like to have him back but only if he would reduce his wages some and we can move on from Holgate and Keane.

I think money would be better spent on other positions, but my ideal 4 CBs next year would be Tark, Branthwaite, Mina and Godfrey. I wouldn't be completely opposed to Coady as our 4th CB and even though 4.5M is cheap I think we are so tight on money it needs to go elsewhere.

Shame Yery is off.
My major doubt about Dyche is that he didnt play him in March or April.
How??? I mean really, how??
I'm also concerned that he was allowed to announce he's leaving in a personal vid with no everton gear on a day before a huge game.
Clearly no one's home at Everton these days.

Anyway, fantastic defender, always adds to the team and has a great attitude.
Can't help but feel his injuries were mismanaged by the club.

Best of luck Mina!

My RS mate was adamant he bit someone lol. Funny that he went all quiet when I asked for a video.

Speaking about that to a mate, Solanke was adamant that Mina bit him, pulling up his shirt to show the ref, the ref told him to go away, Var saw nothing, so should Solanke now be investigated for falsely trying to get an opposing player sent off ? Remember the incident with Pickford a few seconds earlier he dragged Pickford over backwards definitely out of order, actually dislocating his finger. Why was Solanke still on the field ?

Status
Not open for further replies.