2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst signings in the last decade is Mina, a reject who has his main focus on his country and has costs us insane amounts of money
I know it's part of your brand at this point to spout absurd comments but this is quite the hyperbolic statement. Yeah his everton career has been marred by countless injuries and the numerous times he hobbled off the pitch have reached farcical levels, when fit he is a quality defender especially in the air contending with headers.
There are far more wrethed and calamitous recent signings than mina, It's like you forgot Rondon, cenk tosun, Klassen, Sandro lol, cuco Martinez, Ashley Williams, funes mori , delph and the pinnacle of shambolic injured players anton Alcarez played for us. So to make the audacious claim he was our worst recent signing is truly ludicrous

Tarkowski is not a donkey, he is a good player and perfect to partner Keane

A jockey is someone racing in horse races.

Tarkowski is riding Keane all game.

MIna, Holgate and Keane off in the summer would free up some cash at least.

A jockey is someone racing in horse races.

Tarkowski is riding Keane all game.

MIna, Holgate and Keane off in the summer would free up some cash at least.
But then we need to replace Keane. Don't get me wrong a sale for a good fee would be good at his age, then he goes and we thank him for his services

But then we need to replace Keane. Don't get me wrong a sale for a good fee would be good at his age, then he goes and we thank him for his services
He should be thanking us, 6 seasons and earned probably around 25 mil . And has been garbage for the majority

Branthwaite replaces him, then Godfrey, Tarkowski, Caody and Holgate. Gives us 5; Holgate who I dont rate is on low wages so not a burden but if we replaced him with a starter or close close starter then we are ok and we free up wages and a $ or 2 in transfer fees.

Branthwaite replaces him, then Godfrey, Tarkowski, Caody and Holgate. Gives us 5; Holgate who I dont rate is on low wages so not a burden but if we replaced him with a starter or close close starter then we are ok and we free up wages and a $ or 2 in transfer fees.
Well one name that won't replace him is Coady, he started well but faded too much.

He’s up there with Delph, Tosun, Niasse, and Sandro as the main reason we are in such a mess financially due to fortunes wasted on completely useless footballers.

DCL has clearly twigged on how to play the game of fleecing Everton whilst never being available to play as well.

Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Godfrey and a loan player.

Use the funds generated at the top end of the pitch.

He’s up there with Delph, Tosun, Niasse, and Sandro as the main reason we are in such a mess financially due to fortunes wasted on completely useless footballers.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin has clearly twigged on how to play the game of fleecing Everton whilst never being available to play as well.
Calvert-Lewin has had disappointing form and fitness for a while, but he is a million miles away from Mina, when it comes down to what he has failed to contribute. If everybody gave us the same value for money as Mina, we would already have been relegated! As least Calvert-Lewin has had a consistent spell where he improved our team, Mina has never managed to stay fit for long enough, and will soon be added to the list of players who leave for nothing, having cost us millions!

I’d stick Mina upfront with Simms and just bombard the opponents box with long high balls from every angle.

Could be the new RAF… Rideout and Ferguson.

Sod DCL and Maupay.

Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Godfrey and a loan player.

Use the funds generated at the top end of the pitch.
It would be an extremely odd decision, though entirely in keeping with the Moshiri regime, to keep Godfrey and sell Keane when, Dyche will never play Godfrey at centre back and even if he was forced to in an emergency, he isn’t equipped in the slightest to do the job Dyche requires of his centre backs.

We’d be far better selling Godfrey, Holgate and letting Mina go. Keeping Keane, Tarkowski, bringing Branthwaite back and getting a loan in and spending the rest elsewhere.

If it’s a choice between keeping Keane or Godfrey, can guarantee which one Dyche is letting go.

Status
Not open for further replies.