2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive concern that Dyche is playing a donkey who ships goals over Mina.

Bewildering.
Not really agree mina is the better player, but is clear that he will be leaving the club. Will he be giving 100% when an injury could stop him from getting another club, mina has had plenty of chances and has shown he is not up to it can not defend how many games he has missed with injuries. I dont want keane to be in the team next season but atm he is helping the team attacking and defensively by winning headers.

Not really agree mina is the better player, but is clear that he will be leaving the club. Will he be giving 100% when an injury could stop him from getting another club, mina has had plenty of chances and has shown he is not up to it can not defend how many games he has missed with injuries. I dont want keane to be in the team next season but atm he is helping the team attacking and defensively by winning headers.

Keanes started 5 games and weve conceded 12 goals.

I would expect Mina would want to be on the pitch playing to attract a contract elsewhere.

If Dyche wasnt playing him due to his contract expiring this summer...then how does Tom Davies get on the pitch :eek:

Im filled with utter dread whenever i see Keane on the pitch.

If we were going to say who is mentally fragile and a confidence player of the two...

Keanes started 5 games and weve conceded 12 goals.

I would expect Mina would want to be on the pitch playing to attract a contract elsewhere.

If Dyche wasnt playing him due to his contract expiring this summer...then how does Tom Davies get on the pitch :eek:

Im filled with utter dread whenever i see Keane on the pitch.

If we were going to say who is mentally fragile and a confidence player of the two...
And look at the goals we have scored keane has played his part in them, i am not a fan of keane but i think has done ok since back in the team. Can mina even finish 5 games i just dont think he has the desire to play for us has not really had any other player to come on at cm apart from davies who i expect now to get less time. Also could be like gray when was out pf the team that mina is not working hard enough in training. Mina is the better player than keane but has shown that he can not keep fit

Massive concern that Dyche is playing a donkey who ships goals over Mina.

Bewildering.
I think Dyche is probably right. There has been nothing about Mina, for the past 12 months, that suggest he is dong anything other than running down his contract for one last lucrative move. He will not play through the slightest of knocks and does not seem too interested. Would I rely on him in a life or death struggle, such as the one we currently face? Probably not and I don't think Dyche trusts him to go the extra yard on the pitch. Dyche and his team see him every day in training and obviously see something they don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.