2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never really played to be honest to my memory or got a good run together, then he was gone, him and and Danny Williamson. He was a good player though was made up when we signed Jim ,for big money at the time, WHU got the best him. Was part of a great Croat generation. Think he went on to play in the World Cup Semis in 1998.
The first and only Everton shirt I have with a players name on is Bilic. I was made up when he signed. That went well!

"Unbreakable as a Diamond" is quite a bold claim. Yerry.

Screenshot_20221215_201940.webp

Some journo reporting we are prepared to do a Rondon and release Yerry if he can get a contract elsewhere.

Simplicio tweeted: “Yerry Mina has a contract with Everton until June 2023 and in January he can already sign a pre-contract with any club. The English club will not make an effort to keep the defender and if a proposal arrives, he can be released.”

I think when he is talking about strong as a rock I think he must be talking of ones with mica in them.
We, in Ireland are finding out to our cost that brittle is the word to describe them.
Diamond is the hardest naturally occurring material known. Yet, due to important structural brittleness, bulk diamond's toughness is only fair to good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back