2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried he will get sent off tomorrow after constant tussling with Haaland

Just had a look back through his card history for us and he's not been sent off and doesn't get booked that often, yet there's a rhetoric of him being a red card waiting to happen. Not sure if I'm missing something but he seems to toe the line quite well in that respect.

FFS, he's got me thinking a short term deal wouldn't be the worst idea.

I do think there's something more to his lack of appearances this season, though. Perhaps that rumoured clause makes it unviable.

I like Yerry just wish he could stay fit. Losing good players due to injury sucks, especially when they make such a difference in the side when playing. I feel a lot more comfortable.

If he plays these last 3 and gets us safe, he can walk off into the sunset. Just wish there was a way of knowing future injuries, it makes situations like this impossible really. We can't take a chance on his fitness and I don't think he does it on purpose but it just isn't really a financially feasible strategy is offering a new contract.

FFS, he's got me thinking a short term deal wouldn't be the worst idea.

I do think there's something more to his lack of appearances this season, though. Perhaps that rumoured clause makes it unviable.

I can't see it. Just treat these last few games as his farewell tour and him living up to what he said in the car park after the Southampton game.

CB will be interesting in the summer. Dyche clearly dosen't rate Coady so is there any point in signing him permanently if he's just going to sit on the bench? Waste of resources for someone coming up to 30. Mina and Holgate surely off. Godfrey needs to see a shrink before he ever sets foot on a football pitch again aswell after his Newcastle performance.

Bar Keane's inevitable 5 year contract extension there's a bit of work to do there. Would love to see Braithwaite get a proper run.

Would you risk him? If I was pep him and KDB would have their feet up resting for the Real game.

City still probs favourites, and they can afford a game to lose

They've got Brighton (if they're not drunk this time) and Brentford away before season is out so league isn't quite certain just yet they could rest half their team in a difficult away fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.