2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fellas not interested, he's sat on the bench since he played 90 when West Ham turned us over, id hazard a guess he's half arsed in training and not showing any reason for Lampard and now Dyche to give him a go, even when we are struggling.
He's made of chocolate, tears muscles doing a shimmy (not even when sprinting), but will go overseas and play at least 80% of his next clubs matches and will be talked about on here by some as our best CH since Watson.

The fellas not interested, he's sat on the bench since he played 90 when West Ham turned us over, id hazard a guess he's half arsed in training and not showing any reason for Lampard and now Dyche to give him a go, even when we are struggling.
He's made of chocolate, tears muscles doing a shimmy (not even when sprinting), but will go overseas and play at least 80% of his next clubs matches and will be talked about on here by some as our best CH since Watson.
He doesn't pick the team, if he's sitting on the bench that's not his decision.

His performance and attitude in training will help consecutive managers decision making on not playing "our best centre half"
Possibly, Mina was injured for most of Lampard's tenure though, and neither him or Dyche have so far proven themselves to be the most competent of managers so it's also acceptable to say they were making the wrong decision.

No, I get that argument, I've had it with myself for months now every time I see Keane start, but.... when I see Instagram posts of him happy and smiling, and remember back to him playing 3 games within a week for Colombia, when I see him playing 8 qualifiers and lasting 90mins in each but cant string a run of games for us/going off after half hour etc, then I realise the fellas heart isn't in it to care about playing for us, and the last two (pish poor) managers we have had both would rather play a bag of nerves than Yerry.

No, I get that argument, I've had it with myself for months now every time I see Keane start, but.... when I see Instagram posts of him happy and smiling, and remember back to him playing 3 games within a week for Colombia, when I see him playing 8 qualifiers and lasting 90mins in each but cant string a run of games for us/going off after half hour etc, then I realise the fellas heart isn't in it to care about playing for us, and the last two (pish poor) managers we have had both would rather play a bag of nerves than Yerry.
Yeah fair reply, and look he could start and be as horrendous as Keane and Cody, we're just so bad at the back that I'd try anything to make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.