2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres zero correlation.

Really? These were just the players, not the main culprits or those accountable for the clubs decline.

You don’t think the behaviour would have been worse if it was DBB, BK or FM in those cars?We have already heard a report of a physical assault on DBB after the Brighton game.

Loads of angry lids harassing players is a terrible look and just plays into the Board’s hands. It’s needs knocking on the head now.

However, as an aside, hearing Yerry “sit on the floor in the 36th minute with one hand in the air and the other holding his thigh once every comeback game” Mina say he would “give his life for this club” is just pure dark comedy. The fella is out for months on end with a twisted sock from controlling a ball. He’s not one for being in the trenches. What a fraud.

Loads of angry lids harassing players is a terrible look and just plays into the Board’s hands. It’s needs knocking on the head now.

However, as an aside, hearing Yerry “sit on the floor in the 36th minute with one hand in the air and the other holding his thigh once every comeback game” Mina say he would “give his life for this club” is just pure dark comedy. The fella is out for months on end with a twisted sock from controlling a ball. He’s not one for being in the trenches. What a fraud.

Was just going to say the same. He's nicked a living at this club. That comment was comical.
It was code for..please clear the road. I want to go back to my big house and chill.

For what it’s worth I think he actually does give everything but is just cursed with being made of twiglets.
He seems a good lad who got involved in lots of community things with kids as well and has been easily our best center back for years, just unfortunately not fit
Yes he’s on a fat wedge but that again comes back to our board giving him that money

What’s he been here, four, five seasons? One of our highest earners. Has done absolutely nothing for us. Won’t be sorry to see him go when he inevitably leaves on a free and moves abroad for a big signing on fee.

A myth of a player. Couldn’t lace Davie Weir, Lescott, Jags, Dustin, Heitinga’s boots - literally, he’d probably put his back out.

received_884311416103033.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.