2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I think that decision was made some time ago. As far as I know, he’s never been offered a new deal & from what was said a few months ago, the club were open to receiving offers.

i suspect it’s always been the players aim to run down his current deal & leave on a Bosman.

He will take advice from his " advisers " too.

You can`t really blame him can you, as he`s never going to get the money he`s on here, anywhere else.

A few years ago, he may have been tempted by a move to China, when they were throwing money around on crap like Rondon et al.

But obviously that`s all stopped now.

Love Yerry, but im afraid enough is enough. I’d let him leave on a free at the end of the year unless he miraculously comes back from this injury and plays every game till the end of the season, which we know ain’t happening.

Love Yerry, but im afraid enough is enough. I’d let him leave on a free at the end of the year unless he miraculously comes back from this injury and plays every game till the end of the season, which we know ain’t happening.
Gets to a certain point and you do start wondering how many of these knocks he has other players simply play through. Get the feeling if he doesn't feel 100% then that's enough to see him waving to the bench.

He rarely plays more than half the games in a season. There's just no due diligence from the recruiting department or moshiri.

Other clubs know they can easily swindle Everton through transfers, which is why we got players like Klassen, Niasse, Sandro, Tosun. They know Everton will bite. It's like seasoned pros at a poker table being nice to the newb.

Man United are another one, completely hopeless on the transfer market compared to Man city and Liverpool who actually do good business.

Gets to a certain point and you do start wondering how many of these knocks he has other players simply play through. Get the feeling if he doesn't feel 100% then that's enough to see him waving to the bench.

He's most likely injured each time, but I think the medical and coaching staff are probably hiding something long term related that protects his value as a player. He just can't stay fit and can't even finish games.

bandaged-man-in-hospital-catch-22-1970-RYYDH8.jpg

At a crossroads what to do with him, do we give him an extension or let him go on a free.

We should have tried to sell him at the end of the summer, now he's injured so will stay. But the idea of a new contract is pretty ridiculous. We're not at a crossroad though, surely it's never been clearer that we shouldn't extend his contract.

Strangest thing I've seen in a while. Made even more strange by him being subbed and then he was actively trying to get back on the pitch.
I felt that Lampard had just had enough. He wasn't messing around there, nor should he.

Seems to happen all the time, especially when we are losing, he pulls up over something innocuous, messes about for a bit before being subbed off five minutes later and is out for months.

I don't think he is putting it on like some people do but he needs to change whatever he is doing to aggravate these injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.