2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'd be lucky to get what we paid for him. Injury prone and inconsistent. I think people are letting the fact he was in a decent run of form before his injury cloud over the fact he's been a disappointment since he arrived.
True but we will get more than his book value and that's the key.

How can you play 3 games for your country in a few days and then just be crocked thereafter but still no significant injury and is always in training. Sounds like we are selling and ensuring he won't be injured during the window to get that done.
I think he learned a lot off his Colombian team mate Rodriguez especially when it comes to whether he is fit or not, I don’t think he is much better than Keane to be honest, and that applies to attacking and defending, I think they have scored a dozen league goals between them since they came to Everton, you can multiply that number when it comes to the cock ups they have made defending.

I think in this situation he is as important as Calvert Lewin. Always shows the correct attitude on the pitch. He’s a leader that we are currently lacking. Keane is like a dormouse in comparison. We are far better with him and Doucoure in the team. He marks some of the best strikers in the world in Copa America. Maybe get rid in the summer but we need a bloody good replacement who’s going to be readily available but he is vital to us in the next couple of months.

I think in this situation he is as important as Calvert Lewin. Always shows the correct attitude on the pitch. He’s a leader that we are currently lacking. Keane is like a dormouse in comparison. We are far better with him and Doucoure in the team. He marks some of the best strikers in the world in Copa America. Maybe get rid in the summer but we need a bloody good replacement who’s going to be readily available but he is vital to us in the next couple of months.
You are spot on as he's our best defender by a mile but if there's an offer in jan we shud sell as he's not available anywhere near enough and we need a new first teamer. The offer May not be there in summer

You are spot on as he's our best defender by a mile but if there's an offer in jan we shud sell as he's not available anywhere near enough and we need a new first teamer. The offer May not be there in summer
You are possibly right but we need to bring in the right player with the right attitud who of course can stay fit. January is huge for the club.

I think he learned a lot off his Colombian team mate Rodriguez especially when it comes to whether he is fit or not, I don’t think he is much better than Keane to be honest, and that applies to attacking and defending, I think they have scored a dozen league goals between them since they came to Everton, you can multiply that number when it comes to the cock ups they have made defending.
Playing and ability wise he is miles ahead of Keane. Miles. 2 completely different levels. Cock up for mina??? Maybe a little slip of 2 over the years. Staying fit is his problem. And it's a big problem.Keane sums up the recent history of an everton player. Weak, Sloppy, mistake prone, sport loser, nice guy.Keane is on the smoke every match. In cloud cuckoo land and if I could think of a player who fits the character of what outsiders think of everton ...( lower table dribble ) its keane and to his credit keane is far from the worst in the squad but he does sum up everton over last 4 years.

Playing and ability wise he is miles ahead of Keane. Miles. 2 completely different levels. Cock up for mina??? Maybe a little slip of 2 over the years. Staying fit is his problem. And it's a big problem.Keane sums up the recent history of an everton player. Weak, Sloppy, mistake prone, sport loser, nice guy.Keane is on the smoke every match. In cloud cuckoo land and if I could think of a player who fits the character of what outsiders think of everton ...( lower table dribble ) its keane and to his credit keane is far from the worst in the squad but he does sum up everton over last 4 years.
You don’t have to tell me about Keane digger I know how bad he is, worse than you state, but if you think Mina has only made a slip,or two since he came you must have a very forgiving nature, he loses concentration especially when he is easily wound up by strikers who get into him and give him some verbals, strange how he stays fit for his country and plays two or three times in just over week for them but is consistently not fit enough to play for us, better than Keane, of course he is, not saying a lot though digger let’s be honest.

….it’s a balance, let’s not forget a footballer's day isn’t usually 8 hours in an office or on a building site. They often finish for the day in early afternoon.

Whilst it’s only right they should be at the birth of a child and even have a number of days off, he should certainly be back at USM FF now. He’s a professional athlete, he should be busting a gut to play, and if he has got an injury it should be treated here.
I am agreement, Eggs. I wasn’t expecting for him to get weeks of paternity leave but being at the birth of his child is something he deserved. But I’m with you, that by now it’s time for Yerry to grt back to playing, we could really use him on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.