2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted pics this morning pushing the pram. The club should have just been honest and said he gone home to Colombia with his wife to give birth instead of pretending he was injured. Supporters would full understand
You reckon? If we were winning the fan base would understand, current form would result in überfume, ‘we pay his wages’ etc etc

My personal view is, I am a father of three and of course having children is the best feeling in the world - but
Some players rush to the bed after a game, emergency drives down motorways to make the birth etc etc only to be back at training the next day. Some players miss the birth to play for their teams and we see news stories about this.

And some players take weeks off for paternity because they don’t actually care about the club
He's eligible for 1 to 2 weeks paternity - How long has he been 'injured' for?

it really seems the mysterious prolonged injury was the birth of his child, I understand no everyone would have been understanding about him taking this time off given our current form. But it is disappointing that the club, and Benitez, can’t be honest about it. Just like the situation about James, he was injured and unavailable until he wasn’t anymore and finally got sold.

Anyway, we should all be supportive of parental leave not just for mums but for dads too!

Look at that smile. Nothing like the feeling you get from your first born child. Congratulations to Mina and his missus!

it really seems the mysterious prolonged injury was the birth of his child, I understand no everyone would have been understanding about him taking this time off given our current form. But it is disappointing that the club, and Benitez, can’t be honest about it. Just like the situation about James, he was injured and unavailable until he wasn’t anymore and finally got sold.

Anyway, we should all be supportive of parental leave not just for mums but for dads too!

Look at that smile. Nothing like the feeling you get from your first born child. Congratulations to Mina and his missus!

All very true Sassy but his options are

1. Play football for Everton and get humiliated against our fierce rivals
2. Change nappies, lack of sleep, wife staring at you woth those eyes which say "if you dare to try and go to sleep, I will kill you"

It's a no brainer isn't it.

STAY IN COLOMBIA YERRY!!!!

2. Change nappies, lack of sleep, wife staring at you woth those eyes which say "if you dare to try and go to sleep, I will kill you"

His additional options while in Colombia: are sunny weather, traditional tasty food, spending time with family. You are right, Mac, he is not coming back for the Derby ?

He posted pics this morning pushing the pram. The club should have just been honest and said he gone home to Colombia with his wife to give birth instead of pretending he was injured. Supporters would full understand
“ Supporters would fully understand”

And in a recent previous post you stated. “Woman make the best private detectives”

If you were a private detective Sue you wouldn’t find a gas leak with a match!!

Pretty sure that isn't Colombia, for what its worth. Looks like western Europe, going by the license plates. Possibly France?
Always fun to test my GeoGuessr skills.

Pretty sure that isn't Colombia, for what its worth. Looks like western Europe, going by the license plates. Possibly France?
Always fun to test my GeoGuessr skills.
I tried to zoom on the license plates to see if was indeed Colombia but I don’t have an eagle eye as you so maybe he still is in the UK or France. If I were them I would have given birth there instead of Colombia.

Status
Not open for further replies.