2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not surprising we don’t know stuff like this given how useless the questions are in the press conference.

Other questions I’d like them to ask:

Where is Andre Gomes?
Why doesn’t Gbamin play U23 games?
Can the club spend money in January?
What does Marcel Brands do?

Not surprising we don’t know stuff like this given how useless the questions are in the press conference.

Where is Andre Gomes?
How many meals do you actually consume daily Mr Benitez to achieve your excessively portly appearance?

Where is Andre Gomes?
Why weren't Simms, Dobbin or even Tosun used as subs against Brentford?

Hard for some to get it, but being a football is just a job, being a father, husband and being alive and healthy is actual real life.

Congrats to him, its brilliant having kids, truly magical and no job on earth would stop me being at the birth of my children.

But, they do turn into bad bellhends, so it does level out.

Pretty sure that isn't Colombia, for what its worth. Looks like western Europe, going by the license plates. Possibly France?
Always fun to test my GeoGuessr skills.
After much research

I found out the pic was taken in Barcelona, so your GeoGuesser skills were right, Zezti.

5112E988-EFEB-4209-9A84-82733620E3A1.jpeg

Hard for some to get it, but being a football is just a job, being a father, husband and being alive and healthy is actual real life.

Congrats to him, its brilliant having kids, truly magical and no job on earth would stop me being at the birth of my children.

But, they do turn into bad bellhends, so it does level out.
No wonder the squad really don’t give a crap...

My personal view is, I am a father of three and of course having children is the best feeling in the world - but
Some players rush to the bed after a game, emergency drives down motorways to make the birth etc etc only to be back at training the next day. Some players miss the birth to play for their teams and we see news stories about this.

And some players take weeks off for paternity because they don’t actually care about the club
Why should he care? He wasn't raised supporting everton. It's a job and he is taking some paternity leave. Would you go to work and then rush down the motorway knowing your wife was in labour?

He has been injured anyway, we don't even know if he is fit to play yet, even if he was in the country. Ultimately it makes no odds, every other defender at the club is fit and available, so we should be able to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.