2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just getting more angry with him as every games goes when he isnt in the squad. What is wrong with him we need him back in the team cb is an area we must look to change is so poor quality

Just getting more angry with him as every games goes when he isnt in the squad. What is wrong with him we need him back in the team cb is an area we must look to change is so poor quality

Do you mean you're getting angry at the fact he's not playing, rather than getting angry with him, because I don't think its because he wants to miss games.

He posted pics this morning pushing the pram. The club should have just been honest and said he gone home to Colombia with his wife to give birth instead of pretending he was injured. Supporters would full understand

Is he pushing the pram in Colombia or back in the UK? If its Colombia he needs to push a little quicker as its a long way back and we'll need him for Wednesday

My personal view is, I am a father of three and of course having children is the best feeling in the world - but
Some players rush to the bed after a game, emergency drives down motorways to make the birth etc etc only to be back at training the next day. Some players miss the birth to play for their teams and we see news stories about this.

And some players take weeks off for paternity because they don’t actually care about the club

My personal view is, I am a father of three and of course having children is the best feeling in the world - but
Some players rush to the bed after a game, emergency drives down motorways to make the birth etc etc only to be back at training the next day. Some players miss the birth to play for their teams and we see news stories about this.

And some players take weeks off for paternity because they don’t actually care about the club
Yes, looks like they maybe wanted the child born in Colombia so that's why be been off so long as unless it's a planned Ceaserean you can't predict date of birth, wouldn't surprise me if that's why he wasn't with the Colombian team for the International break.

Status
Not open for further replies.