2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
His antics really are quite funny when he's on one. Poor old Bamford's head was up his arse there.

He's obviously not the perfect defender by any means, but considering the other options available to us, he's comfortably first choice when fit.

It's about time him and Godfrey were given a run together.

Thought he was getting into needless squabbles today, pointless booking which then put him and us on a knife-edge,I don't think after is it three years now? he will ever be a rock of a defender we can hang our collective blue hats on!!

I like leaving bait for the none believers to nibble on.
Oh, you want more do you??

CBA05D27-F60A-4EDA-A415-70457A517A44.jpeg

F75A8196-62DA-4036-9712-811A97010D8D.jpeg

Just don't see the appeal with this guy, height apart the guy is poor. Went awol and wasn left in no man land for their first, got into a totally unnecessary argument and almost got sent off. An accident waiting to happen
What??? he clearly went to close the space after moon head had made yet another mistake.

Yerald is by far the greatest defender in the world and laughs at everyone

And?

All of our CB's are patchy - Holgate looked our best CB for a season under Silva, Keane was probably our best CB under most of Ancelotti's tenure.

The last 6 months or so Mina has grown into a solid player.

I know its "uncool" on the internet to change your opinion but there you go - maybe you should when it comes to the gaffer currently showing you up...

What??? he clearly went to close the space after moon head had made yet another mistake.

Yerald is by far the greatest defender in the world and laughs at everyone

Let Bamford run off him then didn't mark the scorer. Not saying moon head , as you call him, covered himself in glory either. Problem is Jelly does think he us a great defender and strolls round the pitch when his actual ability is not even close

And?

All of our CB's are patchy - Holgate looked our best CB for a season under Silva, Keane was probably our best CB under most of Ancelotti's tenure.

The last 6 months or so Mina has grown into a solid player.

I know its "uncool" on the internet to change your opinion but there you go - maybe you should when it comes to the gaffer currently showing you up...
As if I’d lose my dignity to that kopite. I know what it is to be an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.