2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA374358-5F8C-4997-9656-592F97B8AEFC.jpeg
Ffs what’s still is wrong with Mina. I thought the international break would be enough time for him to return. No having him on Sunday against City is very disappointing!

They really do seem to be too brittle. Could it be our training methods and medical personnel the ones that are also failing our players?
I think it is a combination of both of those points you have highlighted @Sassy Colombian.
We appear to have more training ground injuries than actual on field injuries. It also appears that once we have a player side-lined onto the treatment table, it takes so much longer, or so it seems, to have them match ready again.
I would also bring into question the actual ground composition at Finch Farm as many of the injuries are ham-string or calf muscle related.
Too coincidental not to be investigated, but being Everton Football Club, this may be a little to rational to consider.

….he’s such a big unit and his movement is a bit awkward, that type are often injury prone. Be interesting to know what exactly is the matter.
I would love to know what’s exactly the issue, Benitez keeps saying it is minor and he is on his way to recovery but he has been telling us the same for weeks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.