2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love him and a brilliant centre back, of he could stay fit we would not be where we are but too untealiable and with only a year left on his contract and his wages should be shipped to Europe this summer

I absolutely love the big mad snidey, smiley galoot, but these injuries are just killing us and his Everton career.

I don’t think any team would be daft enough to come in for him in the summer, seeing as he’s made out of bloody weetabix, so we have to get his fitness right and get more games out of him next season, as if we can do that, I think he’s one of her best cbs in the league.

Knowing our luck he’ll leave, sort himself out, play loads of matches and win all kinds and prob a World Cup ffs!

Least the World Cup bit would make @UptheTofees, @Sassy Colombian and the rest of our Colombian toffees happy!

I absolutely love the big mad snidey, smiley galoot, but these injuries are just killing us and his Everton career.

I don’t think any team would be daft enough to come in for him in the summer, seeing as he’s made out of bloody weetabix, so we have to get his fitness right and get more games out of him next season, as if we can do that, I think he’s one of her best cbs in the league.

Knowing our luck he’ll leave, sort himself out, play loads of matches and win all kinds and prob a World Cup ffs!

Least the World Cup bit would make @UptheTofees, @Sassy Colombian and the rest of our Colombian toffees happy!
Columbia didn't qualify

Players that big are always an injury risk waiting to happen. He just happens to be one of the 6-5 lads that pulls something every other game. Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.