2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s about his second bad game all season
I can see what he means though, even when he is playing well I cant ever be comfortable with him in the team as he is the type of player that make reckless decisions. Be it a stupid challenge or getting himself caught up in needless wind ups. Seems to split peoples opinions on him but personally I feel much better with the defense when he is not playing.

I can see what he means though, even when he is playing well I cant ever be comfortable with him in the team as he is the type of player that make reckless decisions. Be it a stupid challenge or getting himself caught up in needless wind ups. Seems to split peoples opinions on him but personally I feel much better with the defense when he is not playing.

but that’s perception on your behalf, you’re expecting him to make that mistake when in reality he doesn’t. Every player in the world will make a mistake, but the perception with Mina is that he’s constantly dropping clangers

His reading of the game is fantastic, it’s massively overlooked by a lot of people

but that’s perception on your behalf, you’re expecting him to make that mistake when in reality he doesn’t. Every player in the world will make a mistake, but the perception with Mina is that he’s constantly dropping clangers

His reading of the game is fantastic, it’s massively overlooked by a lot of people

Absolutely agree.

The player feels much more comfortable about it than some fans do, that's not Minas problem.

You're allowed to criticise Mina if he has an off performance but stuff like 'once again' is just...wrong for this season. It just reeks of agenda is all
I don't have an agenda, he's not the defender we need to become CL regulars, but if you lot are happy being an EL participant every now and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.