2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want us to have jokers like Mina in the squad. Dancing for the cameras at training and not able to do the absolute basics during games. If he'd just get his head down and have a quiet and steady game he'd be brilliant. He's cost us a number of times before and again tonight. I imagine they'll grab an early equaliser then they'll stroll to victory.

924bqhmcvzg51.jpg

Wasn’t everyone going off on Keane for a much lesser error? I love Yerald, but this is exactly why people need to stop talking. We love to jinx our guys.

The rotation isn't helping. Keane making a mistake a week or two ago, Holgate for Leeds' goal and Mina here.

We don't need to be switching a player out every game. That said, it was simple for Yerry there, must do better.

Whats frustrating is that he has everything in his arsenal to be a monster CB but he seems thick as mince behind the ears and lets in multiple howlers a season.

He's literally the CB equivalent of Pickford - all the ability in the world but a heads thats in the clouds.

WBA
RS
Spurs

3 howlers so far.

The rotation isn't helping. Keane making a mistake a week or two ago, Holgate for Leeds' goal and Mina here.

We don't need to be switching a player out every game. That said, it was simple for Yerry there, must do better.
Possibly but I think it's not about resting players, but it's not like we are in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.