2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Gibson come back from Fleetwood? Would be happy to see him in the team for a few games between now and the eventual end of the season.

His injuries have been crazy.
What was it like before joining us??

is it the extra work we are putting on the lads to get them prem ready??!!

Only got Michael "cement boots" Keane lining up potentially on Wembley's massive pitch against Liverpool's front 3.

94D7B948-4912-431E-8700-25820D1D6AFC.jpeg

Has Gibson come back from Fleetwood? Would be happy to see him in the team for a few games between now and the eventual end of the season.

Can only see articles saying his loan was until the end of the season so possibly has been extended until if and when Fleetwoods season finishes if the 2 clubs already agreed to it

His injuries have been crazy.
What was it like before joining us??

is it the extra work we are putting on the lads to get them prem ready??!!

A quick look online suggests he's missed an average of 70 days per season for the past few years. So just over two months out plus I guess the time it takes to play back into form.

Starting to see why one of the Spanish papers suggested Barca build a statue in our honour when we signed him.

Definitely need another CB this summer to go alongside Holgate.

I wonder we’re all the ITKS have been since Friday. Not to mention the echo journalists. And last week Kirkbride saying we had no money, but doesn’t mention a serious injury to one of our players.

Isnt it about time we SACK our medical staff?

Too many injuries especially in training for me to believe that they are doing their jobs correctly.

Hmm looking at differing headlines on Yeri's injury, couple say a few weeks and a couple say out for the season. Just wondering which one to believe..the good news one or...

Isnt it about time we SACK our medical staff?

Too many injuries especially in training for me to believe that they are doing their jobs correctly.
Is it just bad luck? Though maybe it’s something the club need to look.

I know we have one of these cryotherapy machines at finch farm. Are they for helping players with injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.