2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is all my fault? If we had been ruthless after the World Cup and pushed a Pickford sale we would have got a lot more than £50m. He is still England's no.1 and though some media figures like to stick the knife in we could still get a fee like that IMO, especially after a good run for Everton & England.

CIES Football Observatory.
CIES published a list of players with the greatest estimated transfer values across Europe's top-five leagues with goalkeeper Jordan Pickford making the cut alongside his team-mate.

Richarlison joined Everton for an initial £35m in a deal that could eventually be worth £40m.
The Football Observatory now believe he is valued at almost £90m following an impressive first full season at Goodison Park.
The estimation makes him the 10th most expensive player currently operating in the Premier League and the 16th across the top-five leagues.
Pickford, meanwhile, is the third-most expensive goalkeeper on the entire list at £62m which would double his own price-tag since arriving from Sunderland in 2017.

I assume the rest of them are in the buttons category.lol

A bit of pace and he'd be decent. No pace in this league though? No chance.

I don't think that is the biggest issue in my opinion. He can run fast but his reactions are slow. He is slow to build up speed to be fair. Issues like communication, positioning, losing his man, lack of ability to dominate as a defender of his size.

I don't think that is the biggest issue in my opinion. He can run fast but his reactions are slow. He is slow to build up speed to be fair. Issues like communication, positioning, losing his man, lack of ability to dominate as a defender of his size.
That's it entirely. And that is fatal in this league.

And yes, he has poor reactions in terms of spotting danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.