2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn´t as bad as the other clown alongside him but my word have we fallen since the days of Jagielka and Lescott. I think it´s a huge part of why we´ve struggled so much this year. We will always struggle to grind games out with him and Keane at centre half.

Has Mina been taking heading lessons off Keane? Mina used to be a real weapon in the air. Now, he seems to have adopted a 50 pence head, like Keane.
And worst thing is that he has one of the best teacher around you can find in Ferguson...dont understand...maybe our players are not doing the right things in training to improve and become better players...I guess maybe it's a mentality thing

Best of a bad, bad bunch of centre backs we have. It's not really a compliment. He may be one of the easier ones to get rid of as I think he'd quite like the chance to head back to warmer shores if somebody can offer him a decent wages. Get to the end of the season and let Carlo and Marcel ravage this diabolical squad of ours and get us moving.

Best of a bad, bad bunch of centre backs we have. It's not really a compliment. He may be one of the easier ones to get rid of as I think he'd quite like the chance to head back to warmer shores if somebody can offer him a decent wages. Get to the end of the season and let Carlo and Marcel ravage this diabolical squad of ours and get us moving.

Missed 2 sitters tonight but Keane needs to be shipped out long before this lad. Imagine having to cover and make up for a completely stoned lump of junk.

I was so annoyed with him at the end where we had a free kick and all he kept doing was shoving and grabbing their defender. I hate players doing that, it's just an invitation for the ref to blow his whistle straight away. Let them foul you, not the other way.

I was so annoyed with him at the end where we had a free kick and all he kept doing was shoving and grabbing their defender. I hate players doing that, it's just an invitation for the ref to blow his whistle straight away. Let them foul you, not the other way.
Did you see the time today near the end when he put his head into the opposition fella's chest at a corner before it was taken and then put his hands to his head as if to suggest he'd been fouled? I couldn't believe my eyes, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.