2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma who!?

At this rate Barcelona will activate his buyback clause in Jan.

He should slot a couple of own goals in the dead rubber games to drop his value until the clause runs out :/

Getting far too much praise. Has faced Benteke and Deeney so far. First half-decent pacey forward he faces and he'll look shaky. FFS he was close to giving a pen away today. Another day and that clumsy bump to the thigh is called a foul. Wolves will show him for what he is.

Barca still can only have 3 non-EU players in their squad. They've got Arthur and Vidal. Neymar would be another. Moussa Wague is one as well I think.

Barca still can only have 3 non-EU players in their squad. They've got Arthur and Vidal. Neymar would be another. Moussa Wague is one as well I think.
That's the biggest reason I'm not worried about them bringing him back to be in the squad. But if he plays really well could they try to flip him for a profit like they did with Deulofeu? That feels possible.

When Watford began launching the long, high balls for the first time in years I knew we had a bloke
who could handle the tactic.

Mina was immense. Imagine if Zouma had been signed then Mina might not even have played. Funny innit..

Getting far too much praise. Has faced Benteke and Deeney so far. First half-decent pacey forward he faces and he'll look shaky. FFS he was close to giving a pen away today. Another day and that clumsy bump to the thigh is called a foul. Wolves will show him for what he is.
Maybe you should just come back when that happens, ready with your “I told you so”.

Until then, let us appreciate having a very good centre half that has helped us get 2 clean sheets in a row

This Barca clause, he has to actually want to return there.

I dont think he would, he seems to have been left on the sidelines with them and punted at the first opportunity. Also Digne and Gomes will show him (if he needs reminding) that its better to stay with us.

Can see him vying with VVD and Maguire for a centre back slot in the PFA team of the year.

That's the biggest reason I'm not worried about them bringing him back to be in the squad. But if he plays really well could they try to flip him for a profit like they did with Deulofeu? That feels possible.

Hopefully if that’s what they wanted to do Big Yerry would proper snide them & refuse to be sold back

Big daddy clean sheets at it again, fantastic

I still can’t stop laughing at this

Status
Not open for further replies.