2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to actually see a player have a run of games before I write them of personally
Nonsense. IF you're not good enough, why play you just to 'have a run of games'. You yourself, have a post in this thread calling one of his performances 'one of the worst defensive displays' you've ever seen.

More than a whiff of Funes-Mori about this lad in all honesty.

Last edited:
haven't seen enough of himto know how good he is or can be, hopefully he can stay fit next season he's certainly got the physical attributes but I have no clue other than that.

Nonsense. IF you're not good enough, why play you just to 'have a run of games'. You yourself, have a post in this thread calling one of his performances 'one of the worst defensive displays' you've ever seen.

He’s been injured. A lot.

It's one of them, we haven't seen enough of him to make a solid judgement but his injury record so far is shambolic. Got all the making this of one of those typical world cup form signings. Hope I'm wrong and he comes back strong next season.

What am I missing here? He's been pretty good for us when he's played. He also has a ton of upside, he's got a chance to get MUCH better. He's pretty darn good with his feet for a guy who is completely dominant in the air.

What am I missing here? He's been pretty good for us when he's played. He also has a ton of upside, he's got a chance to get MUCH better. He's pretty darn good with his feet for a guy who is completely dominant in the air.

Yeah he's very comfortable on the ball. I am fairly confident he'll come good once he's over his injuries and has a settled run in the team.

TBF most of us judged Keane last season in many more games than Mina has had and he's proved us wrong.

I've liked Mina when he's played, he's had his odd dodgey moments but that's to be expected with a player new to the league, he's had a few injuries too, I bet he's world class next season

Status
Not open for further replies.