2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for all we know, it's the structure that's helped us get all these clean sheets and as you say, mina could have been playing all this time and had 10 clean sheets in 12. Think it's more because of a settled team than Zouma being better than mina, for example.
Or maybe it was Keane who benefitted from Mina’s injury.

Why would that be the case when they were solid together pretty much every time they played as a pair?
How many times did they play together. I think Keane got more chances to play because Mina was injured, unless you think Keane is better than Zouma, which is your right.

It's one of them, we haven't seen enough of him to make a solid judgement but his injury record so far is shambolic. Got all the making this of one of those typical world cup form signings. Hope I'm wrong and he comes back strong next season.
Brands has him scouted long before the World Cup
He had him on his radar before he went to Barca and has said as much
He also had Sanchez ( Spurs ) on his radar before he joined Ajax

How many times did they play together. I think Keane got more chances to play because Mina was injured, unless you think Keane is better than Zouma, which is your right.

Played together against Chelsea home and away and the Anfield derby, among others sporadically throughout the season. They never had a run of games though due to Mina’s injuries. Mina and Zouma never played together in a two even when Mina was fit, Keane has basically been first choice.

Played together against Chelsea home and away and the Anfield derby, among others sporadically throughout the season. They never had a run of games though due to Mina’s injuries. Mina and Zouma never played together in a two even when Mina was fit, Keane has basically been first choice.
Well Zouma couldn’t play against his own team so that’s two games gone, how many is sporadically?

Well Zouma couldn’t play against his own team so that’s two games gone, how many is sporadically?

Who said anything about Zouma, I was saying Keane and Mina had been solid when they’d played together. Sporadically as in Burnley away, Cardiff at home, City away, off the top of my head. Not very often. Anyway Keane is the only one who’s played every game when they’ve all been available.

Status
Not open for further replies.