2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hard to judge him yet to be fair, I think with Bernard it may be next season before we see them at their best. He's looked no betteror worse than the other 2 though, all of them make mistakes. that leaves us with 3 cbs who all at some point are capable of brain farts and we wonder why we concede so many.

Is he even going to be fit for Cardiff? He might actually enjoy that game. His positioning is suspect but he doesn't need much pace for that match.

I think the games he has struggled were more when we played a back 3. Looked good alongside Keane when he first got in then Silva messed with the system to try and accommodate all 3. He seemed to be the one who suffered tge most and ended up dropping to the bench. Hopefully he'll be fit for the Cardiff game and if we were to win and keep a clean sheet he can then play in the Derby as well. We had kept a clean sheet in the Derby until Silva changed the formation which lead to us dropping deeper which allowed them to pin us back.

I hope not, zouma is our worst cb. The lad's brain Dead and is our worst defensive player when it comes to defending set pieces (which is really saying something).

I’ve changed my mind about three times on zouma , I thought he was awful then he improved and now he seems to be closer the the first than the second . Plenty of time for me to change it a couple more times before the summer.

I hope not, zouma is our worst cb. The lad's brain Dead and is our worst defensive player when it comes to defending set pieces (which is really saying something).

....he’s my first choice because he provides what the others lack. It has to be Zouma plus one of the others, and i’d play Mina alongside and leave them to develop a partnership.

....he’s my first choice because he provides what the others lack. It has to be Zouma plus one of the others, and i’d play Mina alongside and leave them to develop a partnership.

What does he offer? Pace? Fat lot of good that is when he's constantly the wrong side of players and never tracks runs.

I'd rather play kean and mina myself and play a deeper line but it doesn't really matter kean will be sold in the summer I think and zouma won't be getting bought. Think we'll be getting 2 new cb's who are both good at zonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.