2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 'knock' should have spurred him on...can you imagine Dave Watson going off at Millwall away?

Speaking of which their second goal should have spurred us. We moaned about it and then Keane clattered someone (which is not being fired up, that's just being stupid) and then we just got on with it an accepted it. We are terrible at things like that. Like when we are trailing towards the end of a game, every other team on earth seems to chase a game and make some chances, giving the opposition something to worry about, we cant even do that right. The bit at the end where Sigurdsson just dribbled across the field with everyone else in the box until the ref blew for time was just pathetic

Speaking of which their second goal should have spurred us. We moaned about it and then Keane clattered someone (which is not being fired up, that's just being stupid) and then we just got on with it an accepted it. We are terrible at things like that. Like when we are trailing towards the end of a game, every other team on earth seems to chase a game and make some chances, giving the opposition something to worry about, we cant even do that right. The bit at the end where Sigurdsson just dribbled across the field with everyone else in the box until the ref blew for time was just pathetic

Spot on mate...it's appalling and it's been going on for years not just under this regime. Ok even when they made it 2-2 you just clear your lines and say 'ok...we'll have you back at GP' not that being at GP holds much sway nowadays but still....

After city loss he was covering his mouth with jesus and having a laugh.. dancer, joker with cool handshakes.. It's not life or death but as a big signing pretend to care if You lose or have a stinker.. Zouma on loan could dance but is much more professional and better

I said the first time I saw him in a blue shirt that the jury was out and nothing I've seen since has changed my mind and I got slated the same as me and davek have been slated from the early Pickford days but it's there for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.