2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was bought on the back of scoring 3 goals in the world cup.

Digne has done well, but mina reminds me of that palace player sakho. It's like he ignores the instructions and does what he wants.
Gomes started well but looks like he has told his agent to get me the hell out of here

He was bought on the back of scoring 3 goals in the world cup.

Digne has done well, but mina reminds me of that palace player sakho. It's like he ignores the instructions and does what he wants.
Gomes started well but looks like he has told his agent to get me the hell out of here

What does this look like out of curiosity?

From his poor performances, in line with the rest of the mediocrity from the other members of the squad, how does this mean he has told his agent to get him the hell out of Everton when he is guaranteed to not be an Everton player at the end of the season (which is what a loan is) unless he signs permanently.

What does this look like out of curiosity?

From his poor performances, in line with the rest of the mediocrity from the other members of the squad, how does this mean he has told his agent to get him the hell out of Everton when he is guaranteed to not be an Everton player at the end of the season (which is what a loan is) unless he signs permanently.

Essentially he has done enough to get noticed by other teams, he will ask his agent to ask around other teams knowing he can sign here if all else fails

Essentially he has done enough to get noticed by other teams, he will ask his agent to ask around other teams knowing he can sign here if all else fails
And you've got this from him playing well when the whole team was, and him now playing poorly when the whole team is. Does this mean Keane was playing for a move as well? Sigurdsson as well?

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.