2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

obc

Player Valuation: £35m
Yerry Mina - 2018/19 Player Performance Thread

Thread Sponsor: @obc

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Yerry Mina's 2018/19 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

Belter.

I just felt bar the odd moaning arl fella the fans are back on side like Martinez first season.

That's because we're actually playing good football (albeit 1 game), showing fight, seeing where we're weak and filling the void.

We recruited well in getting a sensible DOF, and the Owner has found a target, been a proper snide about it.

The media are on our back, and we've got no pressure. It's a good time to be a blue, lets hope that we've learnt our lessons from Steve Walsh, Koeman and Klaasen, and now we're building something boss.

Early days, but 10-men, and we walked away annoyed that we never won against a team which the media couldn't help but back in pre-season.

Mina, Bernard, Gomes, Digne and Zouma all yet to get involved properly, things will only get better.

Looking forward to seeing him in action now, want to see him be as commanding and aggressive as he showed in Russia. Gives us a great threat at set pieces so delivery must be right.

Going to be ace this fella

I was hoping for Lascalles or Upamecano/De Ligt.

However, seeing the quality of players Brands has brought in has given me MASSIVE expectations for Mina...not to mention Tim Vickery saying he has the lot (aside from not being a superstar at passing).

If he can be the Richarlison level of centre backs then it will be VERY VERY good business and exciting to watch.

Lets hope he is the real deal as then the whole thing becomes exciting.

i do think zouma will perform better than him in his first season, hes coming to a new country a new league a new team. adopting is not that easy but if he can adopt i think he will be great

I was hoping for Lascalles or Upamecano/De Ligt.

However, seeing the quality of players Brands has brought in has given me MASSIVE expectations for Mina...not to mention Tim Vickery saying he has the lot (aside from not being a superstar at passing).

If he can be the Richarlison level of centre backs then it will be VERY VERY good business and exciting to watch.

Lets hope he is the real deal as then the whole thing becomes exciting.

vickery said he is the better defender out of the 2 Colombian centre back pairing. so hes a better version of sanchez at spurs.. who is already bossing it and who cost 42m this time last year

vickery said he is the better defender out of the 2 Colombian centre back pairing. so hes a better version of sanchez at spurs.. who is already bossing it and who cost 42m this time last year

Havent seen much of him at Spurs but i posted several times after he joined Ajax that we should sign him...total beast and rapid.

If Mina is any better then we'll have one heck of a player on our hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.