2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
....exactly, it’s about partnership, it’s about players who compliment each other. Mina plays very well with Sanchez for Colombia and I think Zouma is a similar type. For me, Zouma is first choice because he provides what the other two need.
Zouma won’t be signed due to the Chelsea embargo and I’m not disappointed as we can surely get a cheaper alternative.

I have to say, I like Keane and think he has great feet but he isn’t the one we need to bed in beside Mina. At the other end, the chance Keane missed today from a corner was just so poor from a professional centreback who’s main strength must surely be heading. He had space to time that header and pick the spot and he skied it.

Keane has a re-sale value and that makes an upgrade very feasible indeed.

Zouma won’t be signed due to the Chelsea embargo and I’m not disappointed as we can surely get a cheaper alternative.

I have to say, I like Keane and think he has great feet but he isn’t the one we need to bed in beside Mina. At the other end, the chance Keane missed today from a corner was just so poor from a professional centreback who’s main strength must surely be heading. He had space to time that header and pick the spot and he skied it.

good point about that transfer ban. very unlikely we will sign him

He needs to be at a club that plays deep all the time and that isn`t the way Silva plays.

We`ll find out come the Summer whether Silva / Brands feel the same.

It wouldn`t surprise me at all if he was sold.

He needs to be at a club that plays deep all the time and that isn`t the way Silva plays.

We`ll find out come the Summer whether Silva / Brands feel the same.

It wouldn`t surprise me at all if he was sold.
He is a last line of defence centreback. His forte is to get your head on the ball and direct it anywhere away from the goal and that’s why he is no threat at the other end.

Been proper slagged off, but we beat a top 6 team with a clean sheet with him at the back.

The game should’ve been over in the first half and Chelsea played like children second half but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.