2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my fault I'm a gimp it's zoumas

Wool

Haha oh I do find you entertaining for someone with a obviously low I.Q. Although I doubt you go the match further more judging by your comments I doubt you even watch the match. You're more of a match of the day man aren't you.

What a strange comment. I'm actually from anfield friend.

You don't like him do you?
I've seen him be the first to react, closing down forwards as they're about to pull the trigger on the edge of the 18 yard line and sliding in last ditch a la Jagielka while a fox in the box tries to sneak in behind the back 4. Snuffing out danger like danger mouse crossed with Liam Neeson.
He does make mistakes, but pretty well everyone does and ours are magnified right now because we are under pressure and pretty well everyone is under-performing.

He has done those things but he has also cost us goals with his lack of concentration. He can be a world beater for 89 minutes but if he switches off for that one minute and let's his man go then it costs us a goal he's useless. He has shown this many, many times this season.

No I'm not a fan I think he a avarage footballer who rely on his pace to get him out of the mistakes he makes. He's one bad injury from being a terrible footballer. If he looses a yard of pace he's done for me.

Haha oh I do find you entertaining for someone with a obviously low I.Q. Although I doubt you go the match further more judging by your comments I doubt you even watch the match. You're more of a match of the day man aren't you.

Someone has a low IQ because they don't agree with your ridiculous blaming on a player for a goal

Heard it all now

My apologies I've just been trying to explain the same point over and over again.

To be fair I brought up about 5 different examples of zoumas lack of defensive intelligence/ just letting plays run off him. All together they show my point but everyone has totally missed my point and only picked up on my mention of the vardy goal.

My point is for that goal that although it is keanes and walcotts fault it highlights perfectly zoumas lack of defensive intelligence and ability to sniff out danger. Instead making the initial mistake and hoping for his pace to get him out of trouble.

Just trawled through the past comments, i 100% agree with you with the Zouma part in Vardys goal. He is completely switcheed off, this thread on twitter highlights some of them

Alot of these are not down to Zouma's physical ability but more his concentration, awareness & positional sence, which im afraid, he will probably never learn.

I feel alot of people see how good he looks ability wise but the main attributes of being a good defender are in your head, Zouma has none of them.

To keep it on subject, Mina is a better option in my opinion

@Bluewolf at the match, knew I'd seen you somewhere lad

Attachments

• 20190220_122229.png
    20190220_122229.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 60

If you are aiming insults about another poster's lack of IQ it might be worth sorting your own grammar out. e.g. "an obviously", not "a obviously", and there should be a question mark at the end of your post.

He has done those things but he has also cost us goals with his lack of concentration. He can be a world beater for 89 minutes but if he switches off for that one minute and let's his man go then it costs us a goal he's useless. He has shown this many, many times this season.

No I'm not a fan I think he a avarage footballer who rely on his pace to get him out of the mistakes he makes. He's one bad injury from being a terrible footballer. If he looses a yard of pace he's done for me.
Lets not let's, who relies, not who rely, if he loses not if he looses. You see how daft you look telling others about their lack of IQ when your posts look like this?

If you are aiming insults about another poster's lack of IQ it might be worth sorting your own grammar out. e.g. "an obviously", not "a obviously", and there should be a question mark at the end of your post.

Proper bitchy in here! Hopefully we have a good season next year or I feel a 'hit list' is the next step for GOT.

People with high IQ can be poor at grammar too. Mathematicians, Engineers (myself included), Richard Branson (Dyslexia), etc.

On the flip side, having good grammar doesn't mean you have high IQ either!

Mina will hopefully be fit for next week or we could end up with Feeney playing there. Which in itself maybe isn't a disaster but not ideal. In fact he limped off in the last u23 game so unless one of Mina or Jagielka get fit we could be looking at Kenny, an untried youngster or someone playing completely out of position! I want Mina to play as we haven't really had much of a look at him apart from when he initially looked good before Silva start playing about with the system. He lacks pace so does Keane so if they play we need to hold a deeper line so as not to get so exposed. Hopefully he will provide a threat at the other end from set plays!

Status
Not open for further replies.