Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lyon are matching that fee then Fekir is off. Otherwise they might be offering a loan which Barca probably aren't keen on. Romero is a top source for Barca and he hasn't mentioned Lyon much

I know where your coming from, but I disagree really, I think you have the wrong of it. We are talking about Barcelona here one of the biggest commercial entities in World football, the Mina transfer is way down their list of priorities I would think and top of ours.That will probably tell everything you need to know about leverage and the power balance here on top of opposite deadlines to do a deal.

They are not hanging for a Mina fee, they aren’t Burnley. I’d say it’s pretty irrelvent to them if they can sell them to us for 25 mill, or send him on loan to Lyon for a year for five million, put him in the shop window in the CL and regroup next summer. In fact they might be better off.

Either way all these angles will be pushed by Barca and we will be fleeced if he is to come, all the leverage is Barcas. They wouldn’t be the least bit arsed if Everton pulled out of a deal.
No you’re totally right, but again that has nothing to do with the transfer deadline! Barcelona don’t need to sell - end of story. Whether Lyon could buy him later or not is completely irrelevant in that situation, you’ve just said as much yourself.

Can't see this happening at this point, feel like if it was gonna it would have by now

Be good if he did but there's plenty of centre backs of the same quality out there so not too fussed provided we've got a plan B

No you’re totally right, but again that has nothing to do with the transfer deadline! Barcelona don’t need to sell - end of story. Whether Lyon could buy him later or not is completely irrelevant in that situation, you’ve just said as much yourself.

Don’t think we will agree mate, I think it alters the dynamic significantly, you obviously don’t, I think events or lack there off are evidence of this.

We will agree to differ.

Haven’t Barca now reached their max number of non EU players and therefore have to offload him?

Status
Not open for further replies.