Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would make no sense as English clubs can blow European ones out of the water when it comes to transfer fees. Barca won’t want to be taking the chance that we walk away and Leave them with no negotiating power and a side with less cash to play with.

That’s exactly my point, maximum leverage, take it as close to the window as possible for maximum fee and get Lyon in on the act.

Watch it all unfold.

- a starter at Everton
- less pressure
- less competition, can play week in week out
- our club is on the up; a new project
- good wages package

Just sign for Everton!

That’s exactly my point, maximum leverage, take it as close to the window as possible for maximum fee and get Lyon in on the act.

Watch it all unfold.
But that’s not a disadvantage of the window closing, because the same thing could have happened before. We’ve missed out on plenty of deadline deals in the past, the window changing would be irrelevant.

This will be a 4:57 pm job on Thursday.

There will be a deal sheet, and a late evening medical in Spain.

Video out by midnight.

But that’s not a disadvantage of the window closing, because the same thing could have happened before. We’ve missed out on plenty of deadline deals in the past, the window changing would be irrelevant.

It changes it completely it puts Everton on a different deadline to buy a player, to Barcelona needing to sell the player. The pressure to conclude the deal is on Everton, Barca can sell him to a non English club for many weeks yet, that will be their position to create leverage to get an inflated fee. It would be remiss not to.

It changes it completely it puts Everton on a different deadline to buy a player, to Barcelona needing to sell the player. The pressure to conclude the deal is on Everton, Barca can sell him to a non English club for many weeks yet, that will be their position to create leverage to get an inflated fee. It would be remiss not to.

Should have given Barca and Mina the finger a bit ago and chased other targets or going after say Lascelles.

It changes it completely it put Everton on a different deadline to Barcelona to sell/but the player, the pressure to conclude the deal is on Everton, Barca can sell him to a non English club for many weeks yet, that will be there position to create leverage to get an inflated fee. It would be remiss not to.
But you’ve just said that ‘exactly your point’ was that it’s absolutely not in Barcelona’s interest to lose the possibility of selling him to us, therefore their deadline is effectively the same as ours. They don’t have to sell him by Thursday but then they don’t have to sell him at all. Make no mistake, Barcelona would much rather sell him before Thursday. You understand that and I do. What makes me laugh is when people think someone with the negotiating experience of brands doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.