Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we signed him and he plays well, can you imagine the papers filled with stories from his uncle about who he would like to play for rather than Everton.
Lets be honest about this, he looks a good player but lets give this one a swerve, i couldn't stand the nonsense every international break.

Mina clearly waiting for a better offer. Agent has probably told him Man Utd are interested. But he might be their 3rd choice behind Alderweireld and Maguire. If so, he plays the waiting game with us as his back stop.
Lets not hang around. He's most likely not going to sign for us. It happens.
We have to bring in one (preferably two) centre backs. Business to be done elsewhere hopefully. Still enough time...just

Mina clearly waiting for a better offer. Agent has probably told him Man Utd are interested. But he might be their 3rd choice behind Alderweireld and Maguire. If so, he plays the waiting game with us as his back stop.
Lets not hang around. He's most likely not going to sign for us. It haopens.
We have to bring in one (preferably two) centre backs. Business to be done elsewhere hopefully. Still enough time...just[/QUOTE

We haven't really been linked with any other center backs which really worries me

Yes its a concern. But, hopefully we have a back up plan. It would be senseless not to.
Not much time left in the window though. I'm hoping they get a back up plan soon since it sounds like Mina doesn't want to be here. I can see it now if we sign him and he does well he will want to move on to a bigger club next season

Status
Not open for further replies.