Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was average, which is the best compliment I can give him, as he rarely has an average game. He's usually either amazing or awful.

Hopefully he just goes on to have more better moments than average ones, and no outright bad ones.
This.

In the game for about 20 minutes.

I suspect it'll be like that all the time at Goodison. Away from home he'll get the chance to run after direct balls played in behind the defence...not too many like, we dont want to return to Moyes' hoofball days.

He was average, which is the best compliment I can give him, as he rarely has an average game. He's usually either amazing or awful.

Hopefully he just goes on to have more better moments than average ones, and no outright bad ones.

Got to say, his workdays and attitude has impressed, fantastic engine and for a flair player someone who does the defensive shift as well.

Can already see why for a pressing game koeman wanted him in.

Very quiet first half but grew into it as the game opened up. Horrible mistake that Stoke should have scored from.

Not bad today but I'm not sure he's the man we need when faced with having to break teams down.

Has all the attributes to be a solid player for us. Think he lacks a footballing brain and appears a bit clumsy at times, probably the things which will prevent him ever being a top player.

Fortunately, his pace and delivery will cause defences problems all day long so it's not as much as an issue as it is for other players.

Looks like a shocking finisher...cant hit the target.

Passenger today but he seems to give people assist chances.

Whether people were happy or not that we paid so much for him I just want everyone to give him a fair shot. Appeared quite unfit still but he's probably just never had to deal with the tempo, pressing and workrate that Koeman desires.

I thought he did well, looked dangerous going foward and made some fantastic runs, his general link up play wasn't to bad either. Can't ask for a lot more at this stage.

Whether people were happy or not that we paid so much for him I just want everyone to give him a fair shot. Appeared quite unfit still but he's probably just never had to deal with the tempo, pressing and workrate that Koeman desires.

I thought he did well, looked dangerous going foward and made some fantastic runs, his general link up play wasn't to bad either. Can't ask for a lot more at this stage.

sums it up for me

I do like the way he can take the ball from our own half towards the by line so quick and usually gains a free-kick

Status
Not open for further replies.