Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i reckon if he signs he would be really really good for us. He'd be one of those players i'd compensate for a lot as well, like i did with bilyaletdinov haha But i still don't really want us to sign him haha

Right he's average but our ineptness this transfer window will now have us weeping if this and the signing of a defender who's played half a season for Sunderland doesn't come off.
Thought we were trying to improve the squad with the new owner but looks like same 'ol same 'ol.

Right he's average but our ineptness this transfer window will now have us weeping if this and the signing of a defender who's played half a season for Sunderland doesn't come off.
Thought we were trying to improve the squad with the new owner but looks like same 'ol same 'ol.

Maybe it's a figure of speech... but if this is genuinely the case for anybody on here I suggest you go and seek medical help...

The son of an Evertonian friend of mine is head of Sports Science at Southampton.

Apparently he reckons Bolasie is a Koeman (Ron & Erwin) type as he is big, fast, strong & 'position ally versatile' e.g. can play narrow, close to Rom, or wide in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1/4-4-2.

His view is Koeman improves physically gifted types like him (e.g. Wanyama, Mane) by actually teaching them the basics of positioning, movement into space/passing into space. Basically helps them think like footballers.

His hunch is Bolasie will be a far better player after a year with the Koemanx2 influence.

So basically Niasse is the perfect Koeman type because he's strong, fast and versatile but can't play football for toffee

and yet he shipped him out within a month

So basically Niasse is the perfect Koeman type because he's strong, fast and versatile but can't play football for toffee

and yet he shipped him out within a month

No, because Niasse is a horse and not a human.

b8EXeAE.gif

been linked with a possible move for Depay. I know he didnt have a great season last year but not many at utd did. He had half a dozen games before they brought Martel in and then he was pretty much coming on of the bench. the style of play might not have helped either. if we could buy him for 25mil same as utd paid we would be getting a better player that is 4 years younger and would offer a decent if not higher resale value in the future. you would hope he would also be motivated by having something to prove follwoing the year at UTD.

been linked with a possible move for Depay. I know he didnt have a great season last year but not many at utd did. He had half a dozen games before they brought Martel in and then he was pretty much coming on of the bench. the style of play might not have helped either. if we could buy him for 25mil same as utd paid we would be getting a better player that is 4 years younger and would offer a decent if not higher resale value in the future. you would hope he would also be motivated by having something to prove follwoing the year at UTD.
A yes for me. Young gun.

Think we're mad to allow him to play this weekend if we genuinely want him, what happens if does a cruciate or something similar? panick stations?

Swerve

Status
Not open for further replies.