Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just know he was highly sought after 14/15 and palace had a crap season last time out, from what I've read on Palace forums he's been carrying that team on his own when the chips have been down but he can't do it on his own.

If we can get him for under 25m then he will be worth a punt, we are obviously struggling to attract top players from Europe after the last two seasons under Martinez, we know we've under achieved with this squad and it has been a false position, but the players we have been trying to attract think different and go on two bottom half finishes on the bounce.

Yes we seem to have problems even when we identify a player, and meet the price, same old when will it be like the other lot they ask about someone days later signed sealed and holding a shirt up for the press, compared to last years signing so far it's been abysmal, two over 30 year olds and one young prospect who looks good from a relegatition team, and that took a while!
I am positive Koeman will do it his way anyway let's all keep the faith;)

I actually like Bolasie.... I think that 25m is too much, BUT if Koeman and Walsh rate him and he improves the team then that is all that matters.

Firmly believe they are trying to build something where the whole is greater than the individual parts.

Yes we seem to have problems even when we identify a player, and meet the price, same old when will it be like the other lot they ask about someone days later signed sealed and holding a shirt up for the press, compared to last years signing so far it's been abysmal, two over 30 year olds and one young prospect who looks good from a relegatition team, and that took a while!
I am positive Koeman will do it his way anyway let's all keep the faith;)
Like it or not, Liverpool have a far greater reach than we do. To non fans were probably the Citeh to the unite... hmmm.

I've no doubt the lid has the talent, I remember him destroying us at Goodison. Coached in the right manner I'm sure he could be boss for us.

yeah i reckon if he signs he would be really really good for us. He'd be one of those players i'd compensate for a lot as well, like i did with bilyaletdinov haha But i still don't really want us to sign him haha

Status
Not open for further replies.