2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't bother me what he gets up to in the changies but likeable by who? Comes across as a massive tool to me. Acts the way Jesse lingard does at United who everyone seems to dislike.

Each to their own though mate

100% this

There’s changing room banter and repeatedly and often acting like a complete tool.

Don’t see any of our other players doing it

Doesn't bother me what he gets up to in the changies but likeable by who? Comes across as a massive tool to me. Acts the way Jesse lingard does at United who everyone seems to dislike.

Each to their own though mate

Just from what I’ve heard.

Hardly an ITK shout, just know someone who works around the players and they all like Bolasie.

So clearly the players aren’t getting offended, so why are fans?

Oh I don’t get why he broadcasts it over Twitter, but the players aren’t upset.

Didn’t see the fans fuming when Mirallas did the video with “CHICKEN LAD”, so not sure how people are fuming over this? If the shoe fits I guess.

100% this

There’s changing room banter and repeatedly and often acting like a complete tool.

Because they don’t broadcast it?

Unless you’re in there every day, how would you know? You’re basing your information off a couple of social media videos.

At the end of the day, if I hear of stories of Bolasie causing unrest in training from being an idiot then I agree.

But clearly the lads all have great positivity at the moment. Just a weird thing to be fuming about in my opinion.

Again, it could be w case that with Bolasie speaking french could be helping Nkounkou settle, and they could be mates, but no, let’s just call him a clown.

Remember how mad Gazza was around the dressing rooms he played for, just didn't have social media in them days, I can guarantee dressing rooms were a damn site more rowdy than they are now cos you're not allowed to say anything anymore for fear of offending someone. Anyone who has played a sport at any level will tell you how crazy changing rooms can be.

I would nearly keep Bolasie around just for his positivity alone. A senior player having a bit of fun with a youngster , including him in the banter while at the same time making a bit of a fuss about the lad will be a great boost for the ego of a young lad.

Just from what I’ve heard.

Hardly an ITK shout, just know someone who works around the players and they all like Bolasie.

So clearly the players aren’t getting offended, so why are fans?

Oh I don’t get why he broadcasts it over Twitter, but the players aren’t upset.

Didn’t see the fans fuming when Mirallas did the video with “CHICKEN LAD”, so not sure how people are fuming over this? If the shoe fits I guess.

Like I said it doesn't arse me in the slightest what he posts, but I just find him very irritating and a bit of an attention whore.

And you know as well as I do players who perform on the pitch get more patience from fans than people like bolaise who are stealing a living.

Like I said it doesn't arse me in the slightest what he posts, but I just find him very irritating and a bit of an attention whore.

And you know as well as I do players who perform on the pitch get more patience from fans than people like bolaise who are stealing a living.

Oh I agree. Social media is just a gimmick. Some fans will see it as annoying, some will see it as a way to feel closer to the players.

Bolasie will be absolutely fine with the majority of fans cause he’s very positive about the club on there. I see people being very pally with Bolasie.

I’ve no doubt he’s a character, but he’s used social media to good. Been excellent with some fans who have reached out with him, when in reality he really doesn’t have to do that.

He’s just not very good, doesn’t mean he doesn’t try. I just don’t really see an issue with him sharing a video. Wouldn’t he my thing to do, but don’t see an issue, if anything I’m happy because it shows that there’s a good morale in the dressing room and that can only be a bonus.

Ancelotti clearly doesn’t have an issue either, or he’d have banned it. If he’s okay, why shouldn’t the fans be?

100% this

Could have swore there was a training montage going around a day or two ago with Yerry Mina basically humping everyone and play fighting with Ferguson.

Of course others do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.