2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EverTheOptimist: Even Mangala another expensive flop won trophies at City.

Mangala joined Premier League club Everton on loan on 31 January 2018. He made his debut against Arsenal, but in his second game against Crystal Palace he was forced off at half-time with a knee injury. He later underwent surgery and was ruled out for the remainder of the season. At the end of the season he was eligible for a Premier League winners' medal having previously made nine league appearances for Manchester City before joining Everton.

So you could say Mangala won a Premier League medal while he was at Everton! He returned to Valencia on a free transfer

@EverTheOptimist: Even Mangala another expensive flop won trophies at City.

Mangala joined Premier League club Everton on loan on 31 January 2018. He made his debut against Arsenal, but in his second game against Crystal Palace he was forced off at half-time with a knee injury. He later underwent surgery and was ruled out for the remainder of the season. At the end of the season he was eligible for a Premier League winners' medal having previously made nine league appearances for Manchester City before joining Everton.

So you could say Mangala won a Premier League medal while he was at Everton! He returned to Valencia on a free transfer
I want it said that the game he had against Arsenal was one of the worst performances from a defender I have ever seen.

My lasting memory of Yannick playing for Everton will be the immensely furious gentlemen in the Park End yelling “STOP TOEYING IT BOLASSS FFS” whilst his son is giggling at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.