2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was actually fairly productive before the injury all things considered. Which is better than I can say about Iwobi. He certainly wasn’t winning us footy games though and that is why he was phased out. Made us VERY right sided.

I don’t mind him so much as his cheek off the field. Good riddance. Good luck Yanna, but good riddance.

But he wasn't always with a bottom half championship side. When he was here he could have been used, or at least on the subs bench as an 'option' instead of one of the two keepers which offered no outfield option.

I would rather not name a sub than have him anywhere near the team. Can't forgive him for returning from his Villa loan spell.

It’s ironic that at the end of last season if you’d said ‘would you give Bolasie and Walcott a go as wide options over the current squad players’ I’d have probably said yes quite a few times. I’d probably have given Besic a run in midfield as well we were that bad in there.
I stand by the fact that Walcott would’ve definitely been more useful than Iwobi or Sigurdsson on either wing but Bolasie I’m not so sure.

Is this most unsuccessful of signings still associated with the club?

5108.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.