2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
5108.jpg

You’ve got the wrong picture of Gylfi Siggurdson here.

Up there with Iwobi for worst value transfer in our modern era.
Another one who averaged 3-4 goals a season during his career.

DoF's can have a quick gander on Wikipedia and check out the goals scored and you can see both were never goalscorers to begin with and you do not part money like that on players who play in such an attacking role with so little output.

Some lucky so and so's are stealing a living in football recruitment.

Another one who averaged 3-4 goals a season during his career.

DoF's can have a quick gander on Wikipedia and check out the goals scored and you can see both were never goalscorers to begin with and you do not part money like that on players who play in such an attacking role with so little output.

Some lucky so and so's are stealing a living in football recruitment.
Iwobi was 23 and had a banger in a European final to his name at least (if he was a Brands signing) Bolasie was never even the best winger at Crystal Palace

What a shocking signing he was.

Averaged 3-4 goals a season over his career, he did not warrant such a fee, Palace took us to the cleaners, criminal what Walsh did in his time here.

Walsh should be banned from football for life for that summer transfer window.
Up there with the likes of Andy Carroll in terms of worst ever value for money transfers I'd say.

What about you @HongKongToffee? Better or worse value than the Andy Carroll to LFC deal?

Up there with the likes of Andy Carroll in terms of worst ever value for money transfers I'd say.

What about you @HongKongToffee? Better or worse value than the Andy Carroll to LFC deal?
Definitely, another overpriced English player with a terrible goals to games record, awful player who scored that scabby last minute goal against us in that semi final, reminds me of the Kevin Davies at Southampton another limited target man/thug who was bought off Chesterfield's FA cup run in 1997, then went to Southampton for a high fee and flopped.

Definitely, another overpriced English player with a terrible goals to games record, awful player who scored that scabby last minute goal against us in that semi final, reminds me of the Kevin Davies at Southampton another limited target man/thug who was bought off Chesterfield's FA cup run in 1997, then went to Southampton for a high fee and flopped.
Bolasie is Congalese pal. So I think Andy Carroll still wins most overpriced English transfer. I remember people thought that Sterling and Stones would take his place but they have won lots of trophies now.

I think that's very harsh on Davies who had a long and relatively successful top flight career.

Bolasie is Congalese pal. So I think Andy Carroll still wins most overpriced English transfer. I remember people thought that Sterling and Stones would take his place but they have won lots of trophies now.
Yeah i agree, £50 million he cost in 2010, gotta be the worst English signing ever.

Even Mangala another expensive flop won trophies at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.