Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few are. Those that are are beyond our means. Who of our signings over the last decade have been?
This seems very hard for people to understand. By all means, rip Bolasie apart. But then you also should be ripping apart every player but about 6 from the last ten years.

Bolasie was ok, no more or less than that, unfortunately his biggest assets were power and pace. Taking into account the nature of his injury and his age, it is not surprising that he is not the player he was. I was never a big fan of his, too much of a headless chicken for my liking, but, on his day, he was very effective. Sadly those days, I fear, are gone.

I'm sure we're all agreed that the fee was too high (who's Jake Humphries by the way?). That doesn't necessarily mean he was an awful player though. Go to the Palace fan websites if they go back that far and check fan reaction.

A presenter on BT Sport, Norwich City fan. Completely impartial, no investment in either us or Palace. Pissing himself laughing at us.

A presenter on BT Sport, Norwich City fan. Completely impartial, no investment in either us or Palace. Pissing himself laughing at us.
Yeah they did that with Richarlison too. It proves nothing.

It's honestly strange how much you hate this guy.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there were people saying we were idiots for paying a lot for Lukaku. Pundits reactions mean nothing.

Yeah they did that with Richarlison too. It proves nothing.

It's honestly strange how much you hate this guy.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there were people saying we were idiots for paying a lot for Lukaku. Pundits reactions mean nothing.

Lukaku was a young but proven player. Bolasie was a 27 year old who’d been average to poor his entire career.

Lukaku was a young but proven player. Bolasie was a 27 year old who’d been average to poor his entire career.
And yet you can certainly go back and find people saying we wasted money on Lukaku all the same.

Pundits reactions to transfers are irrelevant.

But they were right about Yannick Bolasie.
And they've been wrong hundreds of other times.

A broke clock is right twice a day. There's plenty of criticism to go around but no one should ever be saying "This guy on Talksport said this!" as some kind of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.