2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him before the injury, thought he was quite effective at times for us despite never fully convincing you that he was the type of quality that you whack out 30+ mil for.

He was tragic after it, be very lucky to get anywhere near 10m back for him but I've got nothing against him always seemed a nice lad and he likes to try entertain but he's not cut out for the level we want to be at and it was a massive blunder bringing him in.

Whether or not he is good enough, he was clearly rushed back from a serious injury. He played one match before being parashooted back into the first team. It’s hardly surprising he underperformed

Watched the Villa highlights against Forest and he still has a bit about him but he has lost
the turn of speed.

He may come back because of his wages but unlikely to play again for EFC.

I don't think Silva has much interest in a true winger. Bolasie doesn't seem like his type - Silva wants guys that can also get into the box and score, he'd prefer to attack with width from his backs. He's never been as bad as many here suggest, but regardless, he doesn't fit in with how we are playing now, so no reason to keep him.

Bolasie is probably going to have some good games in the Championship where he's completely unplayable. If that translates into someone wanting to buy him, great.

I don't think Silva has much interest in a true winger. Bolasie doesn't seem like his type - Silva wants guys that can also get into the box and score, he'd prefer to attack with width from his backs. He's never been as bad as many here suggest, but regardless, he doesn't fit in with how we are playing now, so no reason to keep him.

Bolasie is probably going to have some good games in the Championship where he's completely unplayable. If that translates into someone wanting to buy him, great.
That’s because he’s found his level in the championship.

I really wonder how much we could get for him. This will be his 3rd season with us and signed for £23mil so anywhere above £9.2 mil and we breakeven...cant see us getting more than £5mil myself though.

screenshot

Attachments

• or.jpg
    or.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 229

Status
Not open for further replies.