2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
best player before his injurylollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

It's amazing isn't it?

He had one half-decent game at Burnley and that was quite literally it. Every other game he gave the ball away constantly, ran down blind alleys and did his trademark hit and hope thumped crosses into the box that more often than not just flew out for a throw in on the other side.

One of the worst players I've ever seen in an Everton shirt and somehow the FIFA generation are still blinded by the fact he can run in a straight line fast and do Phil Neville standard stepovers.

It's amazing isn't it?

He had one half-decent game at Burnley and that was quite literally it. Every other game he gave the ball away constantly, ran down blind alleys and did his trademark hit and hope thumped crosses into the box that more often than not just flew out for a throw in on the other side.

One of the worst players I've ever seen in an Everton shirt and somehow the FIFA generation are still blinded by the fact he can run in a straight line fast and do Phil Neville standard stepovers.
thought he was rather good at sunderland away in fairness, the lukaku hattrick game too. but yep dross otherwise

It's amazing isn't it?

it's quite worrying what people see to what we clearly see, how anyone even thinks he's been anything other than awful is truly beyond me

It's amazing isn't it?

Id say the Sunderland away when we won 3-0 was his best game for us, but overall been a very poor signing for us, but you watch when he comes up against us he,ll tear the defence a new one.:mad:

It's amazing isn't it?

I think you are wrong to be honest, he gave us another dimension with his pace, and allowed us to transition and counter quicker then the season before he made us far direct and more effective, he also made Lukaku more effective, people forget that season was relatively successful given the context European football etc and we badly missed him when he got injured. I think because the lad gets a bad press on here people just arent objective, he wasn't worth what we paid, but he was one of our best players at the time he was injured. he never got back to that level after his injury and we moved on from him really.

Opinion and all that.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.