2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would you identify , never mind bid 27m for a player with those kind of stats
Bernard - 28goals in all competitions since leaving Brazil(most are in the ukrain, a waaay weaker league than what Boas played in).
Id argue Bernard would be worth what we payed for Boa.
(Yes, im just being difficult, Bernard is obviosly a much better player in every way)

Bernard - 28goals in all competitions since leaving Brazil(most are in the ukrain, a waaay weaker league than what Boas played in).
Id argue Bernard would be worth what we payed for Boa.
(Yes, im just being difficult, Bernard is obviosly a much better player in every way)

15 prem goals and fck all assists in the league that we are actually playing in , shows he crap. Bernard is younger and played for Brazil which in itself shows he has some sort of quality

15 prem goals and fck all assists in the league that we are actually playing in , shows he crap. Bernard is younger and played for Brazil which in itself shows he has some sort of quality
Only the other day I read that Bernard played the full 90 mins of the infamous 1-7 loss to Germany in the 2014 WC semis. Don't think he was to blame for their leaky defence on that day though, poor man.

I wonder why there is white, milk and dark chocolate but never any coloured chocolate like blue or green.

Isnt that peculiar?

Id go for orange chocolate with an orange flavour, wonder what blue chocolate could taste like?
Not sure about blue but...,

Last edited:

It was a bit of a weird feeling when we were looking at bringing Bernard in, at first I was like "Wow, champions league player, Brazil international" then when I looked deeper it wasn't a case of "wow" more a case of "oh, okay" 14 caps for Brazil (1 goal) his first cap in 2012, and his last in 2014, no more caps since, and the only team of note he's played for was Donetsk in the Ukranian league.

The lad has some quality about him though, does the defensive side of the game, good going forward, wayward with his shooting though, jury is still out on whether he'll be good enough long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.