2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have mis-interpreted what I've written there. It has nothing to do with his race FFS even I'm not that crass. Belgium is famous for making chocolates and nothing else so why would anyone go there? Bloody hell I'm not Nick Griffin!

I wonder why there is white, milk and dark chocolate but never any coloured chocolate like blue or green.

Isnt that peculiar?

Id go for orange chocolate with an orange flavour, wonder what blue chocolate could taste like?

I wonder why there is white, milk and dark chocolate but never any coloured chocolate like blue or green.

Isnt that peculiar?

Id go for orange chocolate with an orange flavour, wonder what blue chocolate could taste like?
Blue chocolate,after opening a wonderfully ornate wrapper would taste more beige

I'd like to hear more from the people who thought he could 'do a job' for us up front please.

PLEASE

Not that I ever thought this, but on the whole when we signed him I was happy, even though we overpaid at the time.

I thought he'd add something and tbf in those first four months of Koeman's first season he did. The injury wasn't his fault, and he was brought back in under crap circumstances, but he just wasn't up to it after that.

Glad he's at least back out of the door. Anderlecht could be a good move for him - certainly better than Villa.

Please God let the Belgian league be easy enough that he can actually put in a string of vaguely impressive performances.

Perhaps Marcel's logic behind this move is that there's a better chance of Bolasie looking good with Anderlecht... let's face it, he was failing at Villa. It's not enough to loan dead wood out, we need to loan it out to places where it can perform well enough to attract potential buyers.

The problem remains that players like Bolasie, Schneiderlin and McCarthy get paid £80k+ per week regardless of whether they put in any effort in training, and they know it. I can't quite imagine ever being so devoid of self-respect that I would be happy to sit on my harris and actually steal a living.

Please God let the Belgian league be easy enough that he can actually put in a string of vaguely impressive performances.

Perhaps Marcel's logic behind this move is that there's a better chance of Bolasie looking good with Anderlecht... let's face it, he was failing at Villa. It's not enough to loan dead wood out, we need to loan it out to places where it can perform well enough to attract potential buyers.

The problem remains that players like Bolasie, Schneiderlin and McCarthy get paid £80k+ per week regardless of whether they put in any effort in training, and they know it. I can't quite imagine ever being so devoid of self-respect that I would be happy to sit on my harris and actually steal a living.
For 80k a week I would sit on your harris

Once they see him play they will realise he really wasn’t that cheap.

Yeah I know, but comparatively to the last incoming transfers he's cheap. An example:

- Vranjes: 3 million € (contract until 2022). Only when they signed him they discovered he has a fascist tattooed on one of his arms. He shared photos of when AEK Athens supporters threw fire bombs towards the Ajax support (with the caption: welcome to hell... ). Always a stupid idea, but even worse when you know that RSCA and Ajax supporters have friendship ties. Then he decided that it was good idea to threaten to kill celebrities in Bosnia. Oh and the few games he played he got red carded. So now they are frantically trying to sell him but that's kind of difficult and they won't play him any more.
- Stanciu: 10 million € was useless. Sold him at 5 million € loss.
- Millic etc... I could go on really, the last few transfer periods have been diabolical. Apart from Dimata and the GK.

It's only 500 000 € for 6 months. Plan A Facundo Ferreyra was a whole lot more expensive, but he ended up going to Espanyol at the last minute.

Mr. Michel (87 year old former general manager from the time when RSCA could still win European cups etc) certainly has high expectations, he expects him to help deliver title number 35.

"Romelu Lukaku almost forced me to come," laughed the new arrival when he came out. "I am very happy, this is a nice challenge. In the end it was still very stressful, 43 seconds before the deadline it was not finished. No joke!"
Will he be able to take on Standard on Sunday? "I am fit, why not? I was training this morning. "

Nice one from Lukaku that.

Status
Not open for further replies.