2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed he said that even though he has played at a higher standard ( or something like that ) it will still take time for him to settle

Yeah, he also said that he noticed that they leave less space in the Belgian league; and that over here they tend to rely a bit more on flashes of individual players that want the ball in tight spaces. He says he can bring that "when the team has seen him in training". I hope he does for everyone's sake.

To be honest says more about them than it does me if any mention of chocolate you automatically jump to skin colour as the meaning behind it.

You’re talking as tho all chocolate is the same ... what about white choclate ? Your ignorance offends me

I meant I don't get why he's chosen to go to Belgium because there's nothing out there other than nice chocolates, it's the biggest export for that country. A few have gotten the wrong end of the stick and think it's some sort of metaphor that's to do with his race, it wasn't.

He is Congolese (well kind of, he obviously has roots from there) which has big links with Belgium. He probably has family over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.