Wouldn't mind seeing him with Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

I rate him quite highly. I'm pretty sure that Babel himself considers that he's really a striker, not a winger. But he clearly plays either role, which is exceptionally useful for a club with a small squad.

The fly in the ointment is his price. The RS paid £13m or so, and Babel was taken on a 5 year contract. It'll be 2012 before he's free of it. Rafael can effectively demand top-price for the lad, upwards of £10m I'm guessing.

I can't see it happening to be honest. But would be happy if it did.

He's young and needs regular games. He's been getting ****-on at the RS. He's very inconsistant and since they got Riera in he's 2nd choice left winger and probably 4th choice striker.

I cant see him coming over, the Waiter would never sell him to us. I think after you sky 4 we're the last team he'd ever want to sell any players to being how close we've been over the seasons to come out on top of them - and doing so a few years back.

Bad rivals. No sell.

He'll got Citeh for 20million.

Oh, he'll defo be gone. All the talk of the RS getting a buyer wont happen IMO so they'll have to generate funds.

They wont sell Alonso even though they wanted to this season because he's probably their best player so far. So Babel and I think Yossi will be out the door - both have moaned about wanting 1st team footy.

I'd have Yossi like. Rate him highly.

Yossi reminds me of a dirty smackhead begging for change.

Can we please stop all the talk of buying RS. Unless their name is Gerrard, Torres, Maschdirtyo or Alonso I dont want them.

The rest of the players they have are crap or I really dont like them.

His finishing would make Heskey shake his head in disgust. He seems to have alot of pace and little footballing ability. That being said he looks like a player that would do well under Wenger's bedsheets, uh I mean tulteledge. He doesn't seem to fit in Rafael's system.

He could be good but I think 8-12M would be too much of a risk for a squad like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.