Wouldn't it be hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

"The manager might like it sometimes when I play up front because I can cause trouble for the defenders, but for me my best position defensive midfield - stopping the opposition and then looking to impose myself on a game.

"When I play up front, it's hard. It's not my position and I find it difficult. I've played in a few positions. Sometimes I've played well there. I understand why the manager might put me up there.

Anyway.... I would have him back... I think he is still developing, and definitely had something about him that made you think he could be world class.. I would think bobby could get it out of him...

I think he would do a great job for us again. At £12M he would be a steal and when he starts to play well again the Red Hordes would fume.......

Wouldn't have him back tbh, as much as I liked him when he was here. Not a 'Martinez player' really is he?

Wouldn't have him back tbh, as much as I liked him when he was here. Not a 'Martinez player' really is he?

I think it's hard to say, he's never had a chance in that sort of system... He was always composed on the ball with a good touch..

Hard to say, depends largely on how much there is to spend.

One way of looking at it though, how would you have reacted to us selling him for £12m last summer before he had a bad season for United ?

I'd have been fuming I think mate. And rightly so.

I still like him though.

But my over riding worry is that we can't afford the £12m.

what a great great performance that was.

Almost Zidane like effortlessness when he decides to play
Tbf (and I love the big galoot) that was the night Carrick was a hapless makeshift centre half and Feli monstered him all night.

Also, were we really booting it that far just a season ago, seems like another world now

I agree and Roberto would not have started him in any game. He left not just because of the silly fee but obviously Roberto did not want him.

I agree and Roberto would not have started him in any game. He left not just because of the silly fee but obviously Roberto did not want him.

I think he left because we always have to sell a big player.

If it hadn't had been Fellaini do you think Baines would still be here?

I'm petrified who will go this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.